HVAC Service Tech at Nice and Cool, Inc.
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Nice and Cool Inc. is very fast-growing Family owned company founded in 2011. We have been recently named as one of the few RHEEM Pro-Partners in Los Angeles but support all brands of Heating and Air Conditioning equipment and service pretty much all of Los Angeles County within a 25-mile radius of our office. We are a very family oriented company that treats our employees as and customers as if their apart of our family which has led to our tremendous success within our market.
WE HAVE CONSISTENT WORK WITH AMAZING GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES.
Here at Nice and Cool, Inc. we do more than just specialize in the repair and installation of Heating and Air Conditioning Systems for residential and light commercial applications. We deliver a 1 of a kind 5 Star resort level customer experience from start to finish and support all brands of AC equipment, including- but not limited to- Trane, Amana, Goodman, Day & Night, Rheem, Ruud, Carrier, and American Standard.
Nice and Cool is looking for the following to join our close family and thrive for years to come:
- Minimum 3-5 years of Heating and Air Conditioning Installation experience.
- Knows how to solder
- Valid driver's license
- Must be on time
Here is what's in it for you:
- Consistent work Mon- Friday 8-5 with some overtime periodically
- Get paid weekly with a live check or direct deposit
- No weekends (Very rare that you will ever be asked to work weekends )
- We have full workman's comp for you, your safety and protection financially.
- Huge opportunity for growth and to move up
- Hands on training with troubleshooting, installations, customer service and sales for free as being part of the family
Here is what's in it for you financially:
- $18 -$26 an hour depending on experience which comes out to $2,800- $4,100 a month or $33,000 - $50,000 a year with plenty of room to grow and move up!
- Bonuses available