Copier Technician (Ricoh) at Pacific Office Automation
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 office throughout 7 states – Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado. We support Konica, Ricoh, Sharp, Canon/Oce’, KIP, HP, Lexmark, Muratec and others to fulfill office needs. We are the largest private dealership in the nation, and one of the world’s largest dealers for Konica Minolta copiers, printers, faxes and multifunctional devices. Yet our focus remains local.
We are a company with deep roots in the West, employing 950+ hard-working men and women. We are dedicated to supporting the communities in which we operate, including many philanthropic efforts to support academics and athletics.
If you are a problem solver who is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking, we want to talk to you! This position offers a full benefit package which includes matched 401k, full health/dental/vision insurance, FSA programs and more.
As a Field Service Technician, your duties will include:
- Troubleshooting and repairing office equipment (copiers, printers, Mult-function print devices, etc.)
- Providing high quality technical support to our customer base
- Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Developing options to solve unusual problems
- Managing time, resources and territorial considerations
- Technical service Experience and training with Ricoh and/or Sharp
- Other experience and training with Konica Minolta, Canon / Oce’, Sharp, KIP and other manufactures is a plus!
- Strong computer knowledge
- At least 3 years of service technician experience