Devops Engineer at Tephra Inc
Posted in Architecture 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Provide end-to-end DevOps solution by employing the most appropriate tools for CI/CD set up, continuous feedback, continuous monitoring, continuous planning, and continuous testing.
- Consult to provide roadmap from traditional waterfall to Agile/DevOps adoption;
- Set up, configure and orchestrate end-to-end CI/CD pipeline using the appropriate tools for Continuous Planning (JIRA or equivalent), Continuous integration (Jenkins or equivalent), Continuous Testing (Selenium or equivalent), Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring;
- Employ Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Hashicorp (Vagrant / Terraform) for configuration management and deployments on Linux operating systems, ideally Debian or Ubuntu and manage the networking fundamentals;
- Should be able to automate the deployment and configuration management on Cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / Google) or on-premise based on “Infrastructure as a Code” principles;
- Should be able to implement solutions using modern virtualization techniques and container management solutions such as Docker / Kubernetes.
- At least 2+ years of Infrastructure / DevOps experience;
- Candidate must have done at least 2-3 automation projects in past;
- At least 8+ years overall developer experience;
- Candidate must have very good understanding of Puppet/Chef/Ansible (at least 2 tools);
- AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, RDS, Route 53, and auto-scale;
- Proficient with at least one programming language (Perl, Python, ruby or shell scripting);
- Graduate in Engineering or Post-Graduate in Engineering or equivalent from a reputed institution;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse cultural teams;
- Years of experience required for position: 9 – 12 years
- Green Card/US Citizen