Tech-Zone Mobile Repair Technician - Part-Time at CompuCom
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
Location: Elmwood, New JerseyJob Description:
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most - their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following role:
The Tech-Zone Mobile Repair Technician must be proficient in repair of mobile device, tablets, cell phones, PDA with proven experience in the Mobile Device support and repair field. Performs service, repair and/or installation of company product(s) including system hardware, software, and PC's. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Represents Compucom in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates
- Interacts with customer responding to technical questions or request for information
- Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction
- Primarily provides Tier 1 & 2 level support; occasionally performs Tier 3 level support
- Performs general maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment
- Triage and service walk-in customers; Troubleshoot, assess, and recommend solutions to customers for the Tech Zone and Distributed Field Services
- Performs basic computer hardware and software installations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required experience in a field service environment.
- A Bachelor's degree with technical emphasis and 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination
- of experience and education.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask utilizing multiple system related tools.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and balance workload to assure maximum utilization of time.
- Must be able to manage client service level commitments