Senior Executive Assistant - Litigation Job at Arkema
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Req Id 28581 - Posted 02/04/2018 - Legal - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US
Based at Arkema's Corporate Offices and R&D Center in King of Prussia, PA, the Senior Executive Assistant focuses on the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective legal administrative support services to the Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel - Litigation and Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property Attorneys, Commercial Attorneys, Litigation Paralegals, and projects as assigned. The position requires knowledge of legal, and litigation procedures, processes and terminology.
Specific job activities include (but are not limited to):
* General administrative support: word-processing, proofreading and filing; preparation of reports and presentation materials; drafting routine correspondence; telephone coverage; record and file maintenance; travel and meeting planning; and expense account management.
* Litigation Attorney support includes ability to distinguish various litigation documents (i.e. pleadings and discovery), ability to index and file litigation documents, insurance notifications, CounselLink matter creation and updates.
* Manage all aspects of document archiving, e.g., document searches, track documents sent to and returned from archives, billing, and document retention schedule.
* Assist other Law Department members with assignments, as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* High School diploma required.
* 10 years of legal or executive administrative support experience
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate and communicate with staff attorneys for assignments as well as to develop strong consultative relationships with the Sr. Vice President & General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel - Litigation and Intellectual Property, assigned attorneys, and litigation paralegals.
* Advanced problem-solving skills
* Position requires an independent, self-motivated, detail oriented and flexible individual with strong communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both within and outside the company.
* Excellent grammar and spelling; accurate typing and proofreading; proven PC skills
* Ability to act with discretion in handling confidential information.
* Professional image and accountability required.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, ARKEMA shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of EUR7.5 billion in 2016, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 50 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information about the EEOC, please refer to The \\"EEO IS The Law\\" poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.