Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As a Workday US Payroll Tax Analyst Advanced, a typical day to include the following:
* Supports ongoing delivery to client domain(s) through issue resolution, Change Requests (CRs), and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels (SLAs or RSLs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Involved client interaction, and third party coaching, and mentoring of staff team audits and training
* Manages projects and change requests in either a lead or supporting role
* Identifies and resolve issues through root cause analysis and then implement solutions
* Involved in process creation, requirements gathering, improvement initiatives and other system changes within the process and knowledge area
* Supports integration across roles, workstreams, and process knowledge areas
* Supports, coaches and trains global team members
* 3-5 years of Employee Level US Payroll Tax Administration knowledge
* Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP or other payroll system required. Workday experience a plus.
* Strong understanding and experience in executing on project methodology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with Microsoft office Suite, advanced knowledge of Excel
* Proven demonstration of problem solving/ analysis skills to solve various stakeholder issues or process changes
* Knowledge and/or experience with a case management system.
* Advanced client and functional knowledge and expertise including best practices and delivery model.
* Ability to refine processing procedures based on big picture understanding.
* Coaches other colleagues on analytical skills, trending and operational controls
* BA, BS in Business, or equivalent degree or work experience required.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..