Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a new reality in smart, connected things and systems - deriving new value emerging from the Internet of Things market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Project Admin Intern
Research and Development
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
Project Admin Intern
Location: Needham / Boston, MA (Boston starting in Jan 2019)
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our team in Needham and Boston, MA. We are seeking a student who can work 32 hours a week during the summer and available to work 15-20 hours during normal business hours throughout the school year.
As an intern, you will work with project leaders across several of PTC s products to help plan, monitor and deliver quality stunning products to our customers. You will work with people in multiple roles that are located around the world, and starting in January 2019, will work from a first-class new facility in the Boston Seaport.
* Provide administrative assistance to software Release Managers and Development Managers for one or more project area(s) associated with the latest PTC products.
* Improve our communication of schedules and plans by multiple media approaches (Sharepoint, Confluence, recordings, mail) according to guidance from a Project Manager.
* Compile, organize, analyze and distribute data to managers in support of company goals and inter-product dependencies.
* Provide administrative assistance to Project, Product, Development, Quality Assurance, and Integration Managers to monitor product status and quality, and to ensure issues are resolved promptly and effectively.
* Take meeting minutes and distribute agenda and supporting materials.
Educational / Skill Requirements:
Ideally seeking a currently enrolled Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
* Solid oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required. Experience with database querying, reporting and analysis preferred. SharePoint or other web site management experience also a plus.
Job Req Number
Why Join Us
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.