Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Midland, Texas
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Equipment Rental Specialist is considered the Company s first point of contact for the customer to determine/understand the customer s equipment needs.
Gaining extensive knowledge of our equipment through on the job training the Equipment Rental Specialist is a unique role that will learn several aspects of the business including operations, sales, and service.
* Performs inside sales duties to qualify in-person and remote customers equipment needs then align those with the company s various equipment offerings.
* Determines availability of equipment and coordinates with Dispatch and Service Departments for current and upcoming equipment requirements; partnering with other Sunbelt locations when necessary to secure additional equipment.
* Acts as the sales administrator on rental contracts and handles customer s inquiries in a professional manner to resolve any issues that arise.
* Offers outside sales support in efforts by performing prospecting calls, forwarding sales leads and incoming inquiries to the sales group, and promoting product and frequent renter programs.
* Negotiates price and volume of original orders by maximizing rate and volume.
* Places equipment orders by obtaining customer information; finalizes details about when, where and what equipment is required; selects equipment/merchandise from inventory and places the rental/purchase order in the computer system; organizes transportation for orders.
* Works cross-functionally with other verticals to ensure customer s needs are met and to maximize sales opportunities.
* Reviews daily management reports and provides regular feedback to Branch Manager regarding fleet and merchandise inventory.
* May assist with delivery and pick up of equipment when needed.
* Ensures all activity and customer transactions are performed within Sunbelt safety policies.
* Performs duties in accordance with company safety standards.
* High School diploma or GED
* Valid Driver s license
* 0 -2 years of experience in a related field
* High attention to Detail
* Customer service aptitude
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Strong computer and telephone skills
* Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced, fluid environment
* Bilingual (Spanish) preferred in some locations
Must be able to bend, squat, crouch and/or reach and lift up to 25 pounds or more, as required by the job. Occasional night and weekend work may be required as well. All duties must be performed according to Sunbelt s safety policies and guidelines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with ADA/ADAAA.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
SUNBELT RENTALS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABLED/VETERAN AND ANY OTHER PROTECTED GROUND
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!