Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Midland, Texas
As one of America's Best Largest Employers per Forbes, The Energy Transfer Family of Partnerships is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America's energy through our commitment to upholding our core values and beliefs in everything we do. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, and our unitholders. We also are committed to maintain a unified focus on operating excellence, respecting all others and the communities in which we do business, and creating a sustainable future.
Reporting to the head of talent acquisition, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for identifying and delivering top tier talent in a fast paced, team oriented, high volume environment. As a strategic member of the Talent Acquisition Team, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions and functions across the enterprise.
- Serve as a talent acquisition business partner, developing strong networks and rapport with corporate, field, and executive staff.
- Partner with the various leadership teams to understand, identify, and support talent needs and appropriate recruiting campaigns.
- Serve as a liaison to the Business Partner and support teams on all talent acquisition related matters.
- Conduct telephonic and in-person candidate assessments to ensure job and culture fit alignment in support of talent pool development and delivery.
- Effectively communicate our intrinsic and extrinsic value proposition in terms of career opportunity, difference making, job design/importance/impact, and our marketing leading total rewards opportunity to prospective talent.
- Conduct regular status meetings with various leadership teams to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting plans and activities.
- Leverage and build talent pipelines, networks and talent pools to connect with passive candidates through effective marketing and networking.
- Serve as an ambassador and champion to internal and external talent in terms of our brand, our culture, and our vision.
- Ensure regulatory compliance through process flow and documentation execution.
- Periodically attend and manage college recruiting and job fair events.
Required education or minimum level:
- BA/BS degree in related field or experience in lieu of degree
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced, high volume, dynamic environment including 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience.
- Experience with a large HCM (such as PeopleSoft or SAP), applicant tracking and onboarding systems. CRM experience plus.
- Experience with advanced sourcing tactics including social media outlets.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve successful business outcomes via professional negotiation.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise discretion and sound judgment.
- Ability to adapt, support, and champion change management initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily responsibilities cognizant of competing demands.
- Ability to consistently execute and adapt to unplanned, critical events, time constraints and deadlines with the highest degree of professionalism and excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications