Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: St Paul, Minnesota
Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play a key role in developing and recommending solutions for data, reporting and system needs to the business. It will also be instrumental in bridging the gap between our Business Intelligence systems and transactional process knowledge to drive the identification of process improvement opportunities as well as institute data driven decisions. This role will primarily support the respiratory care division of Hill-Rom from areas such as Provider and Customer Operations, Managed Care, Marketing, and Sales teams with a focus on revenue driving activities. This role will also be responsible for developing and maintaining dashboards and reports using Cognos, SQL, and other Business Intelligence tools. This position requires frequent interaction and communication with people at all levels of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
* Work with Respiratory Care business leaders to understand business processes, define key performance indicators and deliver reporting / analysis needs.
* Assist in defining business analytics to monitor and control internal business processes and metrics to support operational decision making and drive revenue growth and improve revenue cycle management processes.
* Summarize, analyze and report business performance to support strategic business decisions and draft presentations for leadership team.
* Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
* Monitor analytics and metrics optimization.
* Designing and developing enterprise wide data analysis and reporting solutions.
* Communicating analysis results and making recommendations to senior management.
* Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies and patterns.
* Develop core reports and dashboards for functional areas of the business. Develop auditing or exception reporting to monitor core metrics and processes to ensure data integrity and highlight areas of opportunity or risk.
* Develop and maintain data warehouse for business ERP systems foundational for reports and dashboards.
* Collaborate with team members to develop and maintain analytical requests within the reporting library.
* Create and maintain queries to transmit data via xml from one ERP system to another system.
* Perform other related duties, as assigned by manager.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* B.A/B.S. in Analytics, Business Management, Process Engineering, or related field, or related work experience
* 3-5 years' experience with SQL and/or other experience building queries to pull data and develop reports
* Financial and Sales Reporting Development
* Experience with the following software/applications strongly preferred:
* Cognos BI
* Visual Basics
* Salesforce Enterprise
* Exposure to Java & Phython
* Medical or healthcare industry experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
* Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Exceptional communication skills, verbal, written, and presentation
* Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
* Strong analytical aptitude
* Expert proficiency in SQL and Cognos BI
* Customer service focus with initiative and creativity in problem solving
* Ability to work within a team and a cross-functional environment with indirect authority
* Ability to effectively manage time to work on projects and many data streams and many deadlines
* Proven leadership competencies
Hill-Rom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity