Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Responsible for all states, supports lenders and branches to handle customers needs (loan system boarding and loan system maintenance) and questions on loan accounts serviced on the loan system and accurately codes and reviews loan policies and regulations necessary to process and upload loans to the loan servicing system
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Boards new/renewed loan transactions to the ALS and CL Systems
* Servicing transactions for all states
* Reviews and codes loans to be loaded into the loan system requiring knowledge of loan policy and regulations to enter correctly
* Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data
* Enters alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data from source documents into system following format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes
* Compares data entered with source documents on screen to detect errors
* Works and clears loan system unposteds on a daily basis
* Works and clears loan clearing gl entries
* Makes necessary corrections to information entered
* Researches and processes customer loan payments daily
* Processes loan maintenance daily based on loan policy and procedures
* All other duties/special projects as assigned.
* Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Associate Degree or equivalent
* Six months to 1 related experience and/or training
* No certification, licensure or registrations are required to successfully apply for this job, however, the following certifications from Hancock Banks Computer Based Training (CBT) are required, if applicable, once in this position:
* Certification in Banking Regulations (Reg. B, Reg. CC, Reg. O, Reg. Z)
* Certification in HMDA Compliance
* Certification in CRA, RESPA, RMR Regulations
MINIMUM REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
* Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient operation of Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and bank personnel.
* Must be able to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with all levels of internal and external customers.
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent organizational/planning/project management skills
* Ability to formulate sound conclusions and recommend optimal course of action based on analysis
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate a keyboard if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 20 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated, hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Job Category: Operations
Organization: Hancock Bank - President's Division - Lending Services
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Hancock Holding Company family of companies include: Whitney Bank (doing business as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas), Hancock Investment Services, Inc., Whitney Investment Services, Inc., Hancock Insurance Agency, Whitney Insurance Agency and Harrison Finance Company.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.