Associate Operations Counsel at Mylan Inc
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
For Us, It\'s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Provide legal advice and counsel to company management in diverse matters affecting day-to-day business operations by assisting, advising, investigating, researching and resolving Operational legal matters.
* Ensure optimal drafting and negotiation of contracts, interpret existing contracts and advise management in connection with related matters.
* Partner with key functions, including litigation, regulatory, intellectual property, compliance, and labor & employment in executing and enhancing Company objectives.
* Provide strategic advice regarding customer and other stakeholder relationships, contracts and interactions. Ensure optimal advice regarding sales & marketing.
* Responsible for increased efficiency, coordination, and effectiveness of legal advice, processes, and support to meet the needs of the business. Responsible for assisting in supporting compliant business procedures and outputs. Accountable for timely contract creation and associated legal advice in connection with Mylan business.
* Enhance operational excellence objectives and facilitate cross-functional and cross-regional collaboration, connectivity, and communication.
* Optimize team capabilities, expertise and processes to further service levels, business partnership and sustainability with company growth. Foster compliant business procedures and outputs and mitigate risk by ensuring advice of complying with applicable laws.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* A Juris Doctor degree and 5- 7 years of experience is required. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related industry is required.
* Previous in-house experience preferred. Life sciences background is preferred.
* Previous experience drafting, negotiating and reviewing Government Contracts would be a plus.
* Admitted to practice in one or more U.S. jurisdictions with active bar membership.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Mar 5, 2018, 5:57:59 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.