Learning Experience Facilitator at Fulton Financial Corporation
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
# of Openings
ASC - East Petersburg
Exhibits a sales mindset and delivers our Focus program with a high sales aptitude and technical proficiency. Utilizing professional presentation skills and passion, create an engaging and compelling learning experience to support successful on-boarding and transition of new employees and development of existing employees. Deliver training through appropriate channels, whether it is in the classroom, webinar, recorded or one-on-one for any audience in support of the Bank s goals and strategies. Work collaboratively with subject matter experts, program manager and instructional designers to ensure effective learning solutions. Effectively incorporate new methods of learning, instructional techniques and instructional technologies to develop new, exciting and compelling learning solutions. You will also champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned areas of responsibility.
* Successful on-boarding and transition of new employees and development of existing employees in new roles by leading a cohort through various stages of learning. Proactively assist team members both virtually and in-person through onboarding roadmaps. Utilize social learning and message boards to engage participants throughout onboarding tracks. Encourage learners to self- assess skill and deliver feedback using the FEX model. Facilitates programs to gain participant skill mastery through timely coaching and feedback. Demonstrate a best-in-class experience through a learner-centric, energetic, and innovative approach to facilitation. Demonstrate cross functional ability to display sales and technical proficiency for all financial center roles. Readily able to assess participants' understanding of course content and changes delivery method accordingly. Quickly reacts to the learning needs of participants. Utilizes adult learning theory and adjusts training methodology of the course agenda to accommodate trainees with special learning needs. Observes and provides coaching on performance in the classroom and on the job. Provides coaching to managers on how to continue developing and reinforcing the skills, knowledge and performance of their team members on the job.
* Supports client s overall talent strategy. Tailors existing learning materials and instructional content to meet specific line of business needs. Partners with client to provide on site behavior based feedback to reinforce skills. Approaches programs as continuous learning and provides guidance and leadership for managers to continue developing team members. Reviews and updates curriculum materials periodically across program and delivery methods. Assists with business line transitions and corporate initiatives that directly impact the line of business. Identifies and updates needed content in training program and collaborates with Program Manager and the development team for a solution to continually improve programs. Assesses effectiveness of courses, including measurements gauging what participants learned from training events, as well as longer range assessments to determine on-the-job impact of learning and performance improvement. Review training evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends impactful training modifications as necessary.
* Utilize best in class learning performance methodologies and implement into experiences for participants accordingly. Effectively incorporate new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies to develop new, exciting and compelling learning solutions. Maintains and develops professional knowledge and experience at the highest level. Engages in communities of practices to inquire and share to learn best practices. Seeks and is open to feedback from learners, peers and leaders and uses feedback for continued growth. Support other classes and programs to meet company goals and strategies. Position will travel 50 percent of time.
* Bachelor Degree (Required)
* Master Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education. (Preferred)
* 3 or more years Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to educate diverse audiences. (Required)
* 3 or more years Excellent training delivery with experience using a variety of delivery methods and platforms including instructor led, web based and blended learning solutions. (Required)
* 3 or more years Experience providing coaching and feedback in a learning environment or on the job. (Required)
* 3 or more years Sales experience within the business unit for which the role primarily supports, Consumer Banking, Residential Mortgage, Commercial Lending, etc.is a plus. (Required)
* 3 or more years Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
* Solid organizational skills and ability to take personal accountability for the success of initiatives. (Required)
* 3 or more years Ability to track, measure, and assess the success and ROI of learning programs and use data to improve and enhance future learning programs. (Required)
* 3 or more years Proven experience with the ADDIE model of instructional design.
* Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. (Required)
Fulton Financial Corporation ( Fulton ) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status..