Direct General All-Day Interview Event - 3/12 10am-7pm at National General Insurance Company
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
DIRECT GENERAL (A NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY) IS HOSTING AN ALL-DAY INTERVIEW EVENT!
INSURANCE SERVICE REP - CALL CENTER OPEN HOUSE
MONDAY MARCH 12TH, 2018
DIRECT GENERAL CONTACT CENTER
15151 FLORIDA BLVD
BATON ROUGE, LA 70819
WE RE LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC AND CAREER MINDED INSURANCE SERVICE REPS TO JOIN OUR GROWING COMPANY FOR A MARCH 26TH, 2018 START DATE. DEPARTMENT SUPERVISORS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO INTERVIEW ON THE SPOT! WE HAVE 30+ POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM CAREER! WHY NOT JOIN A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN GROWING SINCE 1939 AND HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A NEW NATGEN COMPANY!
LEARN MORE ABOUT US: www.directgeneral.com
INSURANCE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB SNAPSHOT:
* Take ownership of any inquiry, issue, problem, or error that could potentially impact the policyholder or Independent Agent and determines appropriate course of action
* Answers inbound calls and fields questions pertinent to an existing insurance policy and determine appropriate course of action
* Initial point of contact after the sale of the policy includes but is not limited to recognizing exposure and asking the appropriate, probing questions
* Document specific details of call interaction, processing endorsements and Department of Motor Vehicle filings, answering billing questions and taking payments, excellent phone etiquette, dedication to customer service, and strong problem solving abilities
* Answer policy level requests for Health such as policy and billing questions, cancellation requests, updating customer profiles, processing billing adjustments/drafts, and refunds (Health)
* Answer all calls; de-escalating the call where appropriate and providing solutions that leave the customer satisfied with the resolution
* Provide superior service by delivering a WOW experience for both independent agents and National General Insurance customers
HOURS OF OPERATION:
* Training Hours: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm for first 6 weeks of employment.
* You must be able to work a 40 hour weekly schedule Monday through Saturday from 7:00am-8:00pm after completion of training.
This is an exciting opportunity to reignite your career in insurance or to start a new career with a stable and GROWING company. If you are energetic, enjoy a fast-paced contact center environment and are ready to make an impact, this is an amazing opportunity for you!
* Great internal growth structure
* Paid Training!
* Bring 3 copies of your resume
* Business attire is strongly encouraged
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH THE NGIC CAREERS WEBSITE (LINK ABOVE) AND COME PREPARED TO INTERVIEW!
Apply Not ready to Apply*
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.