Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Novi, Michigan
More information about this job
Mosquito Service Technician
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ehrlich, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our Mosquito Technicians do?
Mosquito Technicians provide a quality, professional service. They deliver service with courtesy, safety, and dependability and to ensure each customer has a positive experience.
* Maintain a proper supply of material and supplies
* Check in and out with the customer or customer's representative when applicable, explain which services will be performed, and resolve any questions or issues
* Accurately complete any forms and paperwork, and inform the Operations Manager about problems or concerns
* Operate and maintain equipment and vehicle in a state of cleanliness and good working order
* Other duties as assigned
What do we offer?
* World class training of the latest industry best practices
* Competitive compensation
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Company vehicle & uniforms provided
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need?
* High school diploma or GED
* At least 2 years of customer service, experience in pest control a plus
* Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
* Able to carry equipment up to 70 pounds while providing treatment
* Be flexible with working hours, Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
* Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Valid driver's license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Additional Information We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision