Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a PL/SQL Developer to join our team in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
* Job Description:
* All should be part of PL SQL Developers for writing stored procedures etc in. Oracle Platform.
* Develop PL/SQL code Data Access Layers for use by client applications
* Work closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation
* Support refactoring of existing database schemas to support consolidation roadmapWork with senior architects to understand new designs
* Provide post implementation and on-going production support
* Manage reference data stored in Oracle DBsStrong experience in Wealth management or Finance/Banking Domain
* Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
* Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
* Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
* Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
* Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program
* Strong experience in Wealth management or Finance/Banking Domain
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. * Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of 7+ years of software development experience.
Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings. * 5+ years of epxerience as a Oracle PL/SQL Developer
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.