Game Room Attendant | Downtime Restaurant | Part Time at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Roanoke, Virginia
Locations US-VA-Greater Roanoke Area
Posted Date 7 hours ago(3/5/2018 1:08 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they ve helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Downtime Restaurant Game Room Attendant is responsible to assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests through the maintenance and upkeep of gaming equipment and assisting the service team when needed. The Game Room Attendant will be responsible to monitor and maintain all arcade games within the outlet, and is additionally responsible for the overall cleanliness of the restaurant.
* Monitor and maintain gaming equipment
* Actively interact with Guests and assist with instruction of games and interactive units
* Develop and maintain knowledge of gaming systems
* Maintain all games and game systems in working order
* Assist with Stocking needed supplies in side stands.
* Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
* Work other positions as needed
* Previous customer or guest service experience
* Must be able to safely lift, and carry, up to 50lbs
* 21 years and older
* Previous restaurant or food & beverage experience (preferred).