Payroll Coordinator | Hospitality Resort at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Roanoke, Virginia
Locations US-VA-Greater Roanoke Area
Posted Date 8 hours ago(3/5/2018 11:45 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they ve helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Payroll Clerk is responsible to work alongside other members of the payroll team to ensure paychecks are completed in a timely manner in accordance with Omni Hotels Standards, and in compliance with all State and Federal Wage and Hourly Regulations.
* Fully responsible for all functions of the Kronos/ADP payroll process.
* Duplicate card report is issued to department heads on a daily basis.
* Responsible for handling all P.I.F.'s for the weekly Payroll.
* Responsible for all new hires/terminations.
* Vacation, sick days, personal days, holiday pay, and funeral pay adjustments.
* Personal information changes.
* All P.I.F.'s are verified with required signature (3) and inputted into the computer (Kronos, ADP, YTD).
* All payroll reports are printed daily/weekly i.e. Productivity Report, Tardy Report, etc.
* Audit payroll on a weekly basis. Kronos hours to ADP and then to payroll distribution report.
* Issues ID cards to all new associates, maintains log and trains associates to proper use of time clock.
* Researches discrepancies with the payroll.
* Files all related Payroll P.I.F.'s/Information.
* Monitors yearly distribution of W-2.
* Administers all wage verifications and processes accordingly.
* Initiates wage increases when necessary.
* Run monthly reports as required (S/C, TIPS, B-Day, associate addresses, associate lists of Social Security #'s, Department rate of pay, yearly review APS list.)
* Perform any other payroll-related functions directed by the Controller.
* Be available to assist the corporate audit team and provide any/all requested payroll-related information.
* Responsible for addressing and correcting any areas found to be out of order by the Corporate Audit Team, with the assistance of the Hotel's Internal Auditor and/or Controller.
* Responsible for monitoring and performing monthly areas highlighted under Payroll Verification section of the Internal Audit Checklist Report.
* Associate s degree or equivalent related work experience
* Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer skills
* Previous payroll experience (preferred)
* Experience with Payroll applications such as Ultipro, Oracle, Kronos (strongly preferred)
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today!.