Marketing Coordinator at DNV GL
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
LOCAL UNIT & POSITION DESCRIPTION
DNV GL Energy s Sustainable Use group is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our PDI team. As a valued member of our marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating fresh, sharp copy written for a business-to-business audience. Responsibilities include copywriting for marketing campaigns, newsletters, program guides, case studies, fact sheets, presentations and reports. This position is based out of our Oak Brook, IL office.
Tasks May Include
* Write and edit content in AP style for email campaigns, newsletters, brochures, case studies, presentations, training materials, and reports. Incorporate comments from multiple sources and produce materials within stated deadlines. Attention to detail is critical to success
* Plan and execute small meetings, trainings and PR events. This includes event communications, venue logistics, registration, preparation of materials, vendor coordination, on-site support and all necessary follow-up and reporting
* Create processes to manage ongoing activities and track outcomes to demonstrate results. Actively seek new ways to achieve objectives and work with team to implement improvements
* Manage inventory of program materials. Maintain distribution lists and partner contact information.
* Collaborate with technical staff, partners, and clients to assess needs, identify opportunities and produce new marketing products
* Bachelor's Degree in English, communications, journalism, or similar
* Minimum one year of writing marketing content
* Strong writing skills with excellent grammar and knowledge of AP Stylebook
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs
* Excellent organizational, and time-management skills
* Positive attitude and a desire to collaborate within a team environment
* Willingness and ability to travel, up to 10% of the time
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
* We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position.**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
COMPANY & BUSINESS AREA DESCRIPTION
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
DNV GL is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/H/V