Account Manager at NTN Bearing of America
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
LOCATION: USA, FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Are you looking for a successful career? Come and be a part of our 95 year history in the making as a DRIVELINE SALES ENGINEER! NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) is a major division of a multinational manufacturing company providing highly engineered and quality precision components to the automotive and industrial industries. We enjoy the prestige of being a major supplier of constant velocity joints and wheel bearings to both domestic and foreign auto manufacturers. NTN has an outstanding job opportunity for a Driveline Sales Engineer at our Farmington Hills, MI location.
* Pursue and secure new tier one business opportunities. Responds promptly to inquiries, and seeks out and calls upon potential and existing customers to identify needs. Pursue all avenues of technical requirements for new product development.
* Oversee the management of new program launches. Direct communications with all internal and external customers on timing, program needs, concerns, and requirements.
* Take a lead role for APQP meetings and be knowledgeable for all program aspects. Negotiate sample delivery, timing, and cost.
* Manage current business for assigned accounts. Ensure product meets customer requirements, is shipped on time and that NTN meets specific customer performance standards.
* Communicate in timely manner all significant customer issues to appropriate personnel. Maintain timely and accurate records on customer calls and meetings.
* Provide management with verbal briefs and written reports of customer needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, new articles and any potential for new business and services.
* 4 year undergraduate engineering or business degree (BSME, IE or Applied Engineering Sciences/ multi-discipline degree preferred).
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in automotive sales.
* Technical skills must include: A fundamental understanding of automotive Powertrain or Drivetrain systems and knowledge and application of appropriate industry standards.
* Leadership capabilities - Ability to function and lead in a team environment.
* Understands how Development Engineering fits in the manufacturing business (Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing)
* Creativity & Independent thinking, Project Management Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of basis APQP concepts and QS/TS16949 requirements.
* Proficient in MS Office applications.
NTN Bearing Corporation offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a cash matching 401(k) Plan, separate company contribution to your 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, additional paid time off during the major holiday season, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. NTN Bearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please go to our website WWW.NTNAMERICAS.COM, click careers and apply.
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE..