Business Control Analyst, Jr. at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fort Washington, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2199
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Functional Area: Servicing
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limited to, coordinating audit/examination requests and responses, reviewing and responding to quality control reviews and documenting and tracking outsourcer performance against standards. In addition, the incumbent is expected to assist with special projects and provide support where required as volumes and needs dictate.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research accounts noted on quality control reviews as out of standard/policy exceptions and provide information needed to respond in a timely manner. Provide information/documentation necessary to refute the observation or identify the root cause and suggest corrective action(s) for the account in question.
- Research accounts noted on examination or audit requests and provide requested information and/or documentation prior to the due date.
- For accounts identified as audit/examination exceptions, provide information needed to respond in a timely manner. Provide information/documentation necessary to refute the observation or identify the root cause and suggest corrective action(s) for the account in question.
- For selected processes, review a population of accounts for adherence to established standards and timeframes. Document research and findings, providing recommendations for exception at the account and/or process level.
- For selected vendors and processes, review a population of accounts for adherence to established standards and timeframes. Document research and findings, providing recommendations for exception at the account and/or process level.
- Assist in the population of data for the vendor scorecards and participate, as needed, in vendor performance review sessions.
- Assist with acquisitions and sales activities as needed and directed.
- Assist with the accumulation, categorization and tracking of customer service issues. As needed, assist in identifying root cause issues and possible corrective actions at both an account and process level.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in Real estate taxes, homeowners insurance, flood, Mortgage Insurance and/or loss draft claims areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!