Regional Operations Manager - Northeast Region at Beacon Health Options
Posted in Health Care 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Woburn, MassachusettsJob Description:
Administrative / Clerical Support
We are currently seeking a dynamic Regional Operations Manager to join our office in Woburn, MA or Boston, MA!
About the Position:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Regional Operations Manager to join our office in Woburn, MA or Boston, MA! Under the direction of the VP Regional Operations, the Operations Manager is a key contributor to the Region 1 Operations team: customer-facing cross-functional operations experts tasked with ensuring that designated clients receive consistent, high-quality operations support. The Manager will work to proactively identified client operational issues, participate in a regular prioritization process, and as assigned, will lead root cause analysis to create scalable, lasting solutions to operational problems.
The Operations Manager does not have direct supervisory responsibilities, this individual is responsible for driving the cross-functional process necessary to deliver high-quality, pre-solutioned tickets to other areas. Strong performance in this role requires the ability to leverage the collective range of experiences across the Ops Pod team, as well as engage cross-functional teams across the enterprise as necessary to resolve client operational issues efficiently and effectively. The Operations Manager will also need to engage the client in ongoing communication to manage expectations and problem solve, as necessary. Successfully managing both internal and external stakeholders will result in faster turnaround time on client operational issues, improved transparency and accountability, and improved client satisfaction.
- Develop strong client relationships built on trust and collaboration. Manage client expectations throughout the solutioning cycle via regular communication on designated topics or issues.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Functional Areas and Regional Clinical/Quality in order to deliver against client service needs
- Ensure on time and accurate delivery of contractual reporting requirements for assigned accounts
- Proposes solutions to business issues/problems utilizing appropriate analytic tools and business processes to ensure quality, cost effectiveness, timeliness, with awareness of contractual and regulatory requirements/mandates.
- Contributes to team discussions and development of solutions for client operational issues assigned to the team, always with the intention to leverage the range of expertise on each team in order to generate high quality, scalable and lasting solutions.
- Provide successful Project Management for assignments that cross multiple functional areas and require interface with internal and external teams. Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire lifecycle
- Support regional Value Base Payments (VBP) efforts
- Contribute to the reduction of client turnaround time by creatively and collaboratively resolving applicable issues upfront, and delivering high-quality, pre-solutioned tickets to functional areas
- Contribute to the development of a repeatable model for operational issue resolution, for example by collaborating with Ops Pod Team Members to synthesize patterns across clients with the goal of developing a "playbook" containing a range of client contexts, problem types, steps to effective resolution (including key internal and external personnel), and watch-outs
- Education: High School Diploma is required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Relevant Work Experience: 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience, with at least 2 of those years in a client-facing operations job is required.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: 2 years in a managed care environment is strongly preferred.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
MA - Woburn
ID (Req #):
Monday - Friday, 40 hours