Plant Engineering Manager at Leprino Foods
Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Greeley, ColoradoJob Description:
Requisition ID 2018-2654
# of Openings 1
Category Portal Searching Engineering
Leprino Foods' history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we've set our sights to become the "World's Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our growth-stage and state-of-the-art Greeley, CO manufacturing facility we are seeking a Plant Engineering Manager on our Tech Services team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Provide overall direction to plant projects, maintenance, reliability, environmental, wastewater, power and utilities, contractor, and engineering groups.
- Maximize efficiencies and optimize performance of LFC equipment, systems, utilities, assets and property.
- Prepare and manage budget and capital expenditures related to areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate leadership by developing, communicating with, and recognizing direct and indirect reports to ensure high employee performance.
- Implement and adhere to plant safety programs to ensure a safe working environment.
- Plan, adapt, drive for results, and monitor company strategies within role responsibilities.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art technologies in operations management, asset management strategies, and technical job skills that align with the company's needs and capabilities.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the nation with huge career growth potential.
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity - we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, industrial or manufacturing).
- Five (5) years of plant engineering experience.
- Three (3) years of leading, developing, and working with professional technical people.
- Project management experience.
- Plant maintenance experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Influential leadership skills.
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable engineering field.
- Engineering and maintenance experience in food manufacturing.
- Department management experience.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran