Business Process Analyst at Cotiviti USA, LLC
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Our growing Business Process Optimization team is looking to add an Analyst in our Conshohocken, PA office! The BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST is responsible for analyzing, testing, and launching new initiatives to increase productivity and/or drive incremental revenue for Cotiviti Healthcare. Review complex cross-functional business processes and define integrated requirements. Liaise with technical professionals and subject matter experts to ensure solutions meet business needs. Demonstrates leadership as a part of a team that includes business leaders, individual contributors and functional partners to develop and implement cohesive plans and actions that incorporate tested, documented and repeatable processes, communications and improved business performance.
* REVIEW & DOCUMENT. Work with subject matter experts to identify scope of processes to be examined. Conduct interviews with internal clients and key stakeholders to define business requirements and gather current technical, functional, and business processes and methodologies. Collect and collate data on process performance. Document these processes and methodologies by creating detailed reports and graphs for management and other key stakeholders. Determine which business processed can be streamlined with software applications.
* IDENTIFY DEFICIENCIES & RECOMMEND ALTERNATIVES. Identify deficiencies within Cotiviti s business model by diagramming requirements in a work-flowchart, studying system capabilities, and developing alternative solutions. Provide management with the information needed to make decisions about strategies and projects as well as recommend/facilitate quality improvement efforts and new best practices to ensure greater firm-wide profitability.
* PROJECT MANAGEMENT. Establish project plans by creating work plan/schedule, developing due dates, coordinating events related to documentation and training, creating and monitoring budgets, and actively tracking all aspects of project performance against schedules, tasks, and critical path. Ensure that milestones are being met, obstacles are identified, and issues are resolved by appropriate team members identified to ensure that the project s goals are achieved.
* COLLABORATION. Serve as the liaison between IT, business requestors, and business leaders to resolve questions from IT pertaining from changes; present requirements on behalf of the requestor to business leaders; and facilitate discussion to build consensus on the completeness and accuracy of requirements. Communicates with business SMEs to ensure expectations are kept in line with the project status. Obtain sign-off on deliverables by all impacted parties.
* IMPLEMENTATION. Drive the definition, testing, training, and implementation of functional requirements and process improvements. Upon implementation, monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery, communicate changes to impacted areas, and drive knowledge transfer to Operations and the adoption of the designed processes and solution use with stakeholders.
WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR:
* Bachelor s Degree in related field, Master s preferred.
* At least four (4) years of experience in process reengineering and/or business mapping.
* Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
* High level of initiative for excellence, results, and process improvement.
* Highly developed financial and other qualitative/analytical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work well with short deadlines and time constraints.
* Skilled in project management, planning, and communication of ideas and concepts across functional areas.
* Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
* Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, and Access.
WORKING WITH COTIVITI HEALTHCARE IS A REWARDING EXPERIENCE. BUT WE THINK YOU WANT A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT. THAT\'S WHY WE OFFER A NUMBER OF BENEFITS TO OUR TEAM MEMBERS, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
* HEALTH BENEFITS: We offer five medical plans to suit your needs, some with tax-advantaged health savings accounts. We also provide dental, vision disability and life insurance coverage at competitive rates.
* 401(K) SAVINGS PLAN: You might not be thinking about retirement yet, but there s no better time to start saving for it. You can invest in your future and through payroll deductions and we will help with a company match on a portion of your contributions.
* PAID TIME OFF: You know the old saying all work and no play We want you to enjoy some time off, so we start you off with up to 18 paid personal days and 10 paid holidays each year.
* EMPLOYEE REFERRAL AWARDS: Great people know great people. If you refer them, we hire them, and if they excel, we pay you up to $1,000 bucks. Have a lot of friends* Great. There s no limit!
* TUITION ASSISTANCE: Want to continue your education* We can help with tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year.
* EMPLOYEE PERKS AND DISCOUNTS: Paying too much for your cell phone* Buying a car* Our PerkSpot program helps you stretch your paycheck with savings on things you buy every day.
* OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT: Cotiviti Healthcare a leader in the Payment Integrity industry. Be a part of the team that is building industry-changing solutions to some of today s most exciting Healthcare challenges.
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT: The company offers a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you develop new skills and grow your career.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.