Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chaska, Minnesota
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts with supply chain and business units to identify meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources
- Interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments
- Implements solutions into executable business processes and effectively communicates complex analytical concepts to users and management
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements
- Masters degree in Statistics/Mathematics preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Preferred 5-8+ years experience preferred in:
* Computer Science or Operations Research
* Data mining, statistical modeling or optimization projects using tools or languages such as SPSS, SAS, MATLAB, iLog, R, Python, Azure Machine Learning
* Working on a variety of advanced analytics projects with good understanding of the different stages of an analytics project
* Databases, data mapping, data validation, and data transformation
- Preferred experience in data management or database technologies
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.