Pega BA at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions and business results.
We are looking for Pega BA for an immediate need. The applicants should have strong experience in Pega. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Required Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (SSA) who has played the lead role on Pega PRPC 6.1 and higher engagements.
This individual will be part of a team which will be responsible for using business and technical requirements and architecting solutions based on the delivery schedule.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Certified PEGA Senior System Architect (SSA).
· Minimum 6-8 years of application development with 4+ years’ development experience in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
· Hands on experience in Pega 7 required. Specific experience in Banking or Healthcare Industry will be a plus.
· Experience working in an agile (SCRUM/Pega Smart BPM) Software Development project lifecycle.
· Should have experience or willingness to work in an Offshore-Onsite model.
· Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches
· customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of
· business benefit) To design Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE)
· applications using PegaSystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.0).
· Deployment and integration testing of developed components in Development and Test environments.
· Actively participate in the requirements design and build phases, delivering high quality deliverables t
· ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
· Support QA (resolve issues and release fixes) UAT and production support when required.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Pega Dev of Intgr Components||NA||Desired|
|2||Business Rule Devlpmnt in Pega||NA||Required|
|3||Pega UI Development||NA||Required|
|4||Pega Rule & Rule Flow design||NA||Desired|
|5||Pega Event driven BPM||NA||Desired|
|6||Pega BPM Services Development||NA||Desired|
|7||PEGA BPM Process Modeling||NA||Required|
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.