Construction Engineering Intern at Crown Castle
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Crown Castle provides wireless carriers with the infrastructure they need to keep people connected and businesses running. With approximately 40,000 towers and 26,500 miles of fiber supporting small cells, Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure with a significant presence in the top 100 US markets. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $44 billion.
Position Title: Engineering Intern – Construction Engineering
Summer internship for engineering student that is capable of assisting the engineers and project managers in the development of standards or software tools to improve cycle time and construction costs. The summer intern will assist in construction engineering projects and studies.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the Crown Castle engineers, as directed, in the development of engineering standards, analysis and training tools, data tracking tools, and any other tasks befalling the construction engineering team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of second year of study in a certified BSCE program.
- Second year of school completion required, but preferable if third year is completed and El examination passed.
- Ability to read designs
- Understanding of construction
- Ability to use MS Excel required
- Capable of listening carefully and following directions
- Written and verbal communication skills
Crown Castle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description