Delivery Driver at Olgoonik
Posted in Construction 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Wainwright, AlaskaJob Description:
Performs courier and general maintenance tasks.
- Collect prepared food orders for transport to homes.
- Make note of delivery address and deliver food in efficient manner.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in taking food orders and payment over the phone.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate with customers effectively, professionally, and efficiently.
- Possess excellent people skills and works well in a team environment.
- Has the ability to exercise sound judgment when carrying out projects and/or tasks.
- Possess the knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must pass a background screening including DMV check.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid Alaska Driver's License.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
General food delivery position which will place the incumbent outside in a variety of climates north of the Arctic Circle.