RAN Engineer at Global Technology Associates
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Testing , Validation and Troubleshooting of the Radio Access Network Products in the LAB.
- Executing test cases and troubleshooting issues in the RAN environment in the lab and field.
- Perform Software Upgrades, Call Processing & OAM Testing and Troubleshooting with Nokia RAN Products
- Feature Testing (perform tests, perform test calls, setup test scenarios).
- Software updates / maintenance load (download / apply / commit).
- Service alert implementation (system changes / checks, etc.).
- Attend the customers lab/FOA conference calls and/or meetings.
- Support integration of products / features and Product Introductions
- Support lab/Pilot/FOA planning for new Software, Hardware, or features.
- Provide technical support during the integration phase of equipment for products that are to be integrated.
- Support resolution of issues encountered during the integration and testing of new Hardware and Software.
- Support Testing and Fix verification on Software patches/correction loads.
- Review compatibility of patches and updates with respect to the current solution and feature set.
- Assist in correction installation and Software update MOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years’ experience in RF Engineering
- Nokia RAN LTE experience is a required
- Solid technical background in LTE Mobile Radio Systems.
- Working knowledge of Nokia LTE RAN product platforms and Services.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, works under minimal supervision and can direct work through others effectively
- Skilled at troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
See Job Description