Commissioner; Network at Global Technology Associates
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Staff responsibilities include but are not limited to activities in the following areas:
- Installation supervision
- Site testing
- Documentation development
- Training material development and delivery
- Receive Installation completion approvals, per project site
- Commissioning approvals, per project site
- Signed off site acceptance completion documents for:
- MSF facilities
- Passenger vehicles
- Documentation, including O&M manuals and site acceptance procedures
- Training materials and course deliveries
- Skills in Nokia CTS/SLAN Software
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
See Job Description