Residential Belgard Sales Representative - South Chicago/Central Illinois at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Sales 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Job ID: 131834
Northfield is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Oldcastle Architectural is seeking a Belgard Sales Representative responsible for the overall sales function of the Belgard product line. Belgard is a national leader in hardscape products (pavers, retaining walls, and outdoor living solutions). This will include maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. As a representative of Belgard, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products.
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
- Compile dealer's sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Northfield is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Northfield is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.