PHP Developer, Toledo, OH at Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Inc
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maumee, Ohio
Job ID: 131841
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
- Architect and develop complete solutions, as the primary owner, from requirements gathering through product delivery
- Work closely with Business Analysts
- Produce detailed specifications and implement well-factored code. Documentation is critical.
- Responsible for preparing training materials and maintaining documentation
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the solutions after implementation
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle
- Think out-of-the-box, anticipate issues and develop new ideas
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automated test/build applications and processes a plus
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.