Director of Network Solutions, DAS and Small Cell at Global Technology Associates
Posted in Architecture 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
The Director, DAS & Small Cells, is responsible for developing and growing wireless network engineering business as well as managing a team of engineering professionals. This person will participate in strategic and tactical planning, most importantly, drive mentor and coach their team for increased services.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new services
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications
- Maintains the pace and performance of GTA deliverables on all projects
- Participates in the development and maintenance of processes to continually improve organizational effectiveness between internal organizations
- Responsible for communicating new and/or ongoing customer requirements and or changes to programs
- Ensures final site/venue meets or exceeds client requirements
- Ensures the timely accomplishment of all customer requests and changes
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10+ years in operations and management with a subset of the following solutions: DAS, DRAN, CRAN, ERAN, WiFi, Small Cell technology, services and financing
- 5+ years of Wireless Network Experience, especially in wireless infrastructure and large-scale programs
- 5+ years in progressively broader manager roles, preferably Business Development or Sales role
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent project management skills with the inate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the delivery process
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
See Job Description