Administrative Assistant III - Hartford at Bank of America
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
The ideal Administrative Assistant is highly organized and focused with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. In addition to being resourceful and independent, the individual should have a willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities over time. They should possess the leadership skills and drive that are needed to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and build trust and credibility with the team and senior leaders. In addition to the overall administrative support of the team, this person should always strive to do more by anticipating needs and proactively identifying ways to add value to our business.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Role primarily provides support for Market Executive and the broader team.
- Coordinates internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Handles a high volume of calls, emails and requests; interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Maintains detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics. Coordinates travel arrangements and processes expense reports in a timely manner according to policy
- Responsible for general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
- Maintains an understanding of our policies and procedures, serving as a resource and subject matter expert for the team
- Stays current on a variety of software programs while consistently striving to develop and advance skills
- Polished professional with strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures
- Advanced skills in Outlook and other MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) - Must take Microsoft assessment in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Must be well versed in Concur or other Travel & Expense software.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management; able to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, adapting to unexpected events, responding well to change
- Self-starter, proactive with ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and reprioritize tasks based on new information or shifting deadlines
- Exemplary demonstrated work ethic and pro-active, 'can do' approach
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and able to adapt to diverse perspectives and styles
- Prior experience in Financial Services
- Knowledge of the Business Banking a plus
- Bachelors/Undergraduate degree preferred
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: