Legal Video Specialist at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Legal Admin 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The primary responsibility of this high visibility position is to provide white glove customer service and support to video conferencing customers. Customers include C-Suite Executives from Highly respect Law Offices, Banks, Private Companies, and other highly respected agencies. Meetings can be point-to-point or multi-point with up to 41 different endpoints using various video technologies including Telepresence rooms, typical Cisco/Polycom video conference rooms, desktops, laptops and/or iPads. End user support includes a wide range of participants from high-level executives to IT professionals for these meetings.
- Manage all video conference coordination from start to finish following any special instructions and providing assistance as necessary. This also includes pre-testing client sites.
- Insure all 51 technology rooms are functioning and properly equipped for use
- Provide the necessary follow-up on quality issues.
- Maintain a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship with internal and external customers.
- Accurately navigate multiple calendars to properly inform all 14 offices of the daily videoconferences as well as Go To Meetings or other client needs.
- Effectively documents user issues and relay them to the audiovisual team.
- Maintain confidence and composure during stressful situations; know when to escalate a technical and/or service issue.
- Responds to customers inquiries and provides information concerning available services and features to the customer.
- Have a high level of understanding and support skills for video hardware and software utilized with video conferencing.
- Maintain multiple calendars for constant changing client needs
- Assist with escalated Help Desk tickets to better support the firm
- Trouble shoot systems with other techs with little or no knowledge
- Work quickly to connect last minute unscheduled meetings
- Communicate with venders to help provide proper service on our equipment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years or more in a Customer Service, Help Desk, Technical Operations or Professional Services role
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.