Operations Analyst at Bank of America
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Participates in design, development and implementation of Business rules using Fircosoft Proprietary tools. Should be able to work with large amounts of data to analyze the Sanction alerts via tools such as SQL, Access, Excel & XML and be able to identify data patterns to come up with various false hit reducing strategies. Should serve as a fully seasoned and proficient technical resource for Sanctions Rules and interfaces and liaise with Global Economic Sanctions teams. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from Subject matter experts and team leads/managers.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work effectively with others in a collaborative environment
• Ability to work with a virtual team with minimal supervision
• Experience writing SQL for data extraction, mining, and manipulation
• Strong attention to detail; exercise strong quality control over own work
• Experience manipulating / analyzing / working with large amounts of data
• Ability to balance multiple needs, requests and goals
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with a high proficiency in Excel.
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities (turn data into actionable information)
• Know how to use data/reports to drive tactical improvement
• Offers creative solutions to business requirements
• Seasoned interpersonal skills
• Must have the ability to communicate across multiple levels; clearly and concisely
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
1. Programming language including VBA & Scripting
2. Knowledge of OFAC and other economic sanctions regulations.
3. Understanding of multiple treasury businesses such as Payments (Wire, ACH,Checks), Trade Finance etc.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: