Treasury Business Initiative Project Lead at Bank of America
Posted in Banking 10 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Responsible for E2E Execution of Initiative Program w/ activities including:
- Leads major projects, programs or processes with significant business impact involving cross-functional teams
- Individual Project coverage spans a multi-million dollar portfolio.
- Delivery accountabilities are E2E spanning all support groups. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs
- Role responsible for providing/ overseeing comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs
- Provide overall project direction consistent with the objectives and scope including People, Process, and Technology
- Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans
- Works directly with B3/ B2 leaders on delivery and communication of progress/ risks across portfolio
- Possesses extensive functional knowledge of CT/ Global Funding space.
Enterprise Role Overview
Performs project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementatioPerforms project mgmt responsibilities relating to IT implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. May also provides analytical support for IT projects. Develops and revises project materials and maintains project documentation. Defines and evaluates problems and plans effective solutions. Recommends improvements in project deliverables. Assists in defining the scope and impact of projects and effectively communicates the impact on the organization. Establishes project tasks, timelines and budgets and effectively manages them. Responsible for day to day supervision for a small team of associates; provides coaching and input into the performance mgmt process. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Capital Markets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of project/portfolio management experience
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with PMO and Portfolio management and reporting
- Experience with project and program status
- Work experience with Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Bank of America professional experience in a financial markets environment
- Experience with bofa enterprise change adherence
- Multi-Generational Planning
- Capital market/Corporate treasury style environment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: