Lead Operations Representative at Bank of America
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Individual contributor role that demonstrates leadership qualities. Processes transactions in one or more of the company's internal operations to support domestic and international consumer, commercial and wholesale bank businesses or services functions. Responsibilities may include: basic level reporting, customer service support, reviewing and processing transactions for item processing, sorting using electronic or mechanical equipment, reconciling, statement rendering, MICR/image, float, lock box, remittance, ATM deposit, and performing other support operations functions as required. Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensures they meet bank standards. Ensures quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers/clients. Performs all the functions required at the Sr. Ops Rep level and typically acts as a workflow coordinator and/or a subject matter expert. Able to prioritize and distribute daily work to meet deadlines and goals. Demonstrates a good working knowledge of the processes and procedures and the ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities. May provide guidance and direction to less experienced team members.
- Good written/verbal communication skills with strong PC skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently in a short timeframe while maintaining excellent quality standards
- Previous retail banking, operational or analytical experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume and high stress environment
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- Experience with legal documents
3rd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: