Vice President; Corporate Banker Real Estate at Bank of America
Posted in Banking 14 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: New York, New York
Corporate Banker - Real Estate
Bank of America is looking for a Corporate Banker to join the Real Estate Corporate Banking team in Charlotte or New York
Real Estate Corporate Banking builds strategic partnerships with CFO, CEOs, and other key decision-makers within targeted client group. The team coordinates the delivery of the full range of franchise capabilities. The team provides client coverage advice and product partner management for debt and traditional banking products, coordinated closely with the Investment Banker (whose focus is primarily on M&A and Equity). Client base consists of strategic public REITS, national homebuilders, lodging companies, real estate funds and real estate service companies.
The vice president role is to support the primary coverage officers to create and deliver client solutions from all aspects of our franchise. Specifically, key contributions will include the identification/support of revenue growth for our product partners--with specific accountability for traditional bank products (treasury, credit, derivatives, f/x, etc) as well as corporate finance (Syndicated Loans, Term B/Mezzanine Debt, High Grade and High Yield Bonds, Private Placements, etc). This will entail overseeing our analyst/support team for needed work product and the following responsibilities:
- Prepare client and product reviews in order to identify client needs and opportunities as well as client call/product tracking
- Develop client presentations for "value add" call meetings and enhance client development
- Risk management and speed to market
- Support the primary coverage officers on client coverage and/or deal specific execution for some strategic clients
- Serve as primary coverage for some accounts under the supervision of Directors or Managing Directors
- Minimum of 5 years post MBA graduate and banking experience and/or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Client relationship and marketing presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of products and markets-preferably in the public RE sector as well as modeling expertise
- Series 7 and 63
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: