Treasury Data Management Governance - Governance Standards, Policies and Reporting (SPR) Analyst at Bank of America
Posted in Banking 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Enterprise Role Overview
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and/or support current state assessment of legacy policies/procedures and process alignment to develop target state adherence to guiding principles and processes
- Create required processes, controls, documentation and evidence to ensure adherence to EDM Standards and RDA requirements and other applicable enterprise requirements
- Provide in-depth analysis of current processes to ensure appropriate data controls/processes are in place
- Communicate status to stakeholders and escalates issues according to defined process, as needed.
- Assist with team leadership
- Develop and implement training program to onboard new team member
- Documents and escalates issues, as needed
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in data management
- Ability to multitask and work with team members in varying positions across the Program (peers and senior leadership)
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize effectively
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; Excellent Visio and SharePoint skills
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- Analyzing and reporting financial data
- Business process and controls documentation and management
- Ability to apply critical thinking for requirements/standards interpretation
- PMO and/or Governance experience
- Knowledge of Regulatory reporting
- Previous experience with Audit, Compliance, and Operational Risk is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of BAC Enterprise Standards and Policies
- Previous BAC experience or strong BAC network
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: