Senior Customer Service Representative at Bank of America
Posted in Customer Service 14 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Handles more complex escalated customer calls in order to resolve in the most satisfactory manner for all parties concerned. Call s are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. May respond to faxes and emails. Overtime as required
- Extensive knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- Possesses high level of technical skills.
- Advanced problem solving skills and involve cross selling or up selling other financial products.
- 1 to 3 years of customer services experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills strong organizational and time management skills ability to multi task using various bank systems ability to problem solve
- Work independently in a team environment
- Learn rapidly and understand concepts quickly
- Strong PC skills.
- High volume in-bound contact center
- Wire Transfer, ACH and or banking experience
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: