Building Automation Technician at Harris Companies
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: St Paul, MinnesotaJob Description:
Harris Companies is seeking a talented Building Automation Technician to join our Las Vegas, NV Controls team. Relocation packages available.
This position primarily performs and develops sequence testing, project graphics, and point to point verification ensuring the system runs as efficiently as possible. This position works as a part of a team at client or project job sites to ensure proper installation of controls systems, as well as provide diagnostic and repair services. This position may provide training to two individuals. Contributes to the desired culture and safety of the organization. Up to 10% overnight travel and 75% local travel required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of prior experience working with building automation systems and energy management systems.
- 2 years of basic understanding of mechanical systems: what they do and how they operate.
- 2 years of basic understanding of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- 2 years of basic understanding of computers, electronics, and electrical circuits and how they work together.
- 2 years of basic understanding of engineering and technology including principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment.
- 2 years of basic understanding of building and construction materials, tools, and processes.
- Experience with Honeywell products.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For additional information, please refer to the links below: