Senior Project Manager at Harris Companies
Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Ogden, UtahJob Description:
Ogden, UT, USA
Multiple positions open at various locations. Travel packages available. Permanent relocation not required.
This individual will provide project management support during all phases of HVAC construction to ensure project standards, budget, deadlines and communications are maintained.
- Estimation: Coordinate with suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to estimate projects
- Financial Management: Manage, track and report labor productivity in accounting software on a weekly basis.
- Basic Schedule Management and Field Resource: Provide duration/task information to general contractor in development of overall project schedule.
- Procurement Management & Coordination: Maintain equipment procurement logs.
- Document Control and Review: Review, organize and distribute Contract Documents (drawings, specifications, schedules, RFIs, Construction Bulletins, etc.) and shop drawings/submittals to appropriate team members.
- Manage Scope of Work: Identify, price and negotiate change orders.
- Develop, Build & Maintain relationships: Develop and maintain relationships with key clients. (Owners and General Contractors)
- Support Sales Process: As required, establish industry relationships to ensure project sales growth in the future.
- Manage Safety Compliance and foster a culture of safety: Assure site safety compliance by ensuring all safety requirements are being performed
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be willing to travel
- 2-year Associate degree required, or Journeyman level achieved
- 4-year Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent years of experience with a strong knowledge of business administration and management principles.
- 8+ years of Construction Project Management experience
- 8+ years of knowledge or experience in the building and construction industry with a strong understanding of mechanical systems, design techniques, tools and principles.
- Advanced use/knowledge of project management software (e.g. MS Project, MS Sharepoint, ProCor, etc.)
- Advanced leadership skills including perseverance, accepting responsibility, flexing leadership style, recognize and optimize resources, and advanced people leadership.
- PMP certification and OSHA 30 a plus
- LEED accredited/knowledge a plus
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For additional information, please refer to the links below: