Paralegal - Legal Secretary - Receptionist at Frieden, Unrein & Forbes, LLP
Posted in Legal 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Topeka, KansasJob Description:
for fast paced law firm. Work Comp experience preferred. MS Office, Excel, Acrobat Adobe, 10 key and multi-tasking required
Details of Position:
Enhances attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support; representing the attorney to clients and others.
Legal Secretary Job Duties:
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Legal Secretary Skills and Qualifications:
Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience - General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships