Wealth Mgmt Banking Specialist at Bank of America
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Aspen, Colorado
This role will team with our Financial Advisors in our Wealth Management business, bringing our solutions and services to life for our clients. They will focus the majority of their time deepening relationships by connecting clients to our checking, savings and credit card solutions, engaging them with our digital banking capabilities and leveraging our referral model to Wealth Management Lending Officers and Credit Specialists. Candidates for this role will provide comprehensive financial solutions to individual wealth management clients with assets of $250,000 or more. This role will act in a consultative role in partnership with our FA teams to educate clients on banking solutions, including serving as an expert in our digital space (mobile, online and ATM) and assisting clients with online and mobile banking enrollment. A secondary role of this position will be to assist the FA teams in navigating complex client situations to ensure our clients are provided the best client experience.
As part of our team, you will have access to industry leading financial solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists - all designed to meet the unique life priorities of your clients - things like managing expenses, building wealth, managing debt, buying a home, saving for college or planning for unexpected life events. At Merrill Lynch, you will benefit from personal coaching, a host of career opportunities, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities.
- Proven results exceeding goals in a client-centric, results-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals
- Proven client service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote client satisfaction
- Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients' financial lives
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients' needs
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
- Ability to learn and understand technology to assist clients with digital banking
- Experience in the financial services industry and prior knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions
- Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services, including digital banking capabilities
- Prior sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual goals where goals were met or exceeded routinely
- Prior experience providing excellent service to clients
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: