Retail Sales Manager - Garden City/Melville at Bank of America
Posted in Sales 13 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Garden City, New York
Advise potential borrowers regarding appropriate loan programs and the loan process. Engage in loan origination activities that include calling on Realtors, Builders, Affinity partners or other B2B business partners in the community. Participate in community or trade events for the purpose of promoting the Company. Quoting rates, programs and taking loan applications, and conducting loan support activities that encompass the point of sale. In addition, recruits, hires, coaches, counsels subordinate sales people and monitor sales activities within their sales team. Responsible for conducting training for any new hire or existing hires in both skills development and product training. Prepares and participates in Realtor/Builder functions including open houses and conventions. Monitor and analyze financial profitability; product penetration, opportunity and market share capture. Manage expense controls, draw management, pricing exceptions, pricing, and bonus reports. Work with ROCs, ROMs, quality control units, and other support units to enhance profitability, production and quality control.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Two to three years of experience in a loan origination experience
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
- Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 50 plus loans
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork and customer service skills a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing task
- Current book of business in local market
- Familiar with FHA and HUD guidelines
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: