Georgia-Pacific, LLC currently has an opening at our Oshkosh, WI plant for a: RELIABILITY MANAGER
The Reliability Manager is a key leader for the corrugated facility, responsible for improving the corrugated facility’s manufacturing performance through machine availability. This is accomplished by reducing machine downtime and unscheduled maintenance through improved equipment reliability. An effective preventative and predictive maintenance program is expected. Productivity improvements are also expected as a result of utilizing process tools and knowledge of system capability. Specifically, the program focuses on value creation measured by improved equipment reliability to maximize manufacturing productivity.
The successful candidate will be able to apply his or her critical thinking skills, organization skills, and ability to evaluate competing priorities to maximize long-term value creation. Significant advancement potential exists for candidates who excel in the role and are open to future relocation.
To learn more about the Corrugated Business at Georgia-Pacific, check out these videos:
• Fostering a safe work environment, ensuring maintenance personnel are practicing “best safe work practices”, and leading the identification and mitigation of all work hazards for the jobs performed prior to work commencing.
• Working with operations leaders to ensure equipment/asset availability that will best meet customer requirements
• Directing the supervision of all plant maintenance functions involving equipment, buildings, systems and grounds to include electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pipe fitting, and welding
• Developing and implementing an effective predictive and preventive maintenance strategy
• Prioritizing work orders for maximum value creation and machine up-time
• Assessing technician performance, coaching, mentoring, and providing guidance and frequent feedback.
• Respectfully holding technicians accountable for performance, including schedule adherence and quality of work (i.e. repairs, rebuilds, and installs performed in a precision manner)
What You Will Need:
• High school diploma or GED
• At least 3 years of experience in an industrial, manufacturing, production or military environment as a Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, Reliability Engineer or Reliability Manager role • At least 1 year in a supervisory role • Able and willing to work different shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Able and willing to work in an Industrial Environment
• Willingness to wear Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, bump cap, full leather steel-toed boots, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Associates degree or higher
• Experience utilizing a computerized maintenance management system (i.e., MP2)
• Experience establishing and/or administering a Predictive/Preventative Maintenance (P/PM) program and tracking results
• Experience troubleshooting and repairing printing presses, laminators, and/or die cutters
• Knowledge of PLCs, drives, servos, motors, and instrumentation
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with high speed converting equipment (corrugated packaging, paper production, food production, or other in industrial manufacturing industries)