Connections Digital Engagement Manager at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Posting End Date:March 20, 2018
Job Profile:30018188 - Media Consultant I
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Open for Referrals:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
As we continue creating the best marketing programs in a digital world, we are increasing our resources devoted to executing best-in-class digital brand programs. It is vital that we create digital engagement programs that allow our brands to thrive and succeed in the digital world.
Within the Digital Platforms team, this position is the interface with the brand, connections planning, and content teams to drive digital execution on key programs for the Company. This role will be integral in delivering on the opportunity to connect our brands’ with consumers through digital channels. He/She will report to the Director of Connections Digital Platforms.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Partner with Brand, IMC, Connections, and Customer teams to deliver integrated digital communications programs for our brands and business
Represent the voice of the digital shopper/consumer in the planning process
Act as the SME with specialist insight into the digital behaviors of shoppers, consumers and constituents
Contribute to the ‘selling stories’ for our brand programs, partnerships and platforms
Manage external digital agencies, IT, and vendor companies to execute programs end-to-end
Assess results of programs, provide post-program reviews that capture learnings and incorporate them into future work, while driving a measurement mindset across the team
Represent the Digital Platforms and LiquID Rewards discipline within our system, with our customers and in the industry.
Function Specific Activities:
Planning: Partner with (holistic) Connections Planner in the development of program level connections plans with specialist input on digital tools, techniques, capabilities and platforms.
Create breakthrough ideas to make our marketing communications stand out in a digital world and allow our stories to thrive, spread, engage and actively involve digital consumers, shoppers and other constituents
Constantly strive to leverage digital tools (data, ecommerce, instant action, location, mobile etc.) to close the loop of impressions, expressions, conversations and actions through to repeated transactions and advocacy
Communication: Exceptional communication skills that help simplify complex digital capabilities and technologies, educate and inspire those who need to make use of them and then keep partners informed as to the development, deployment and ultimate effectiveness of programs.
Analysis: Analyze and understand digital customer and consumer opportunities and translate them into potential connections ideas, tactics and programs.
Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program ROI across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
Decision Making: Take decisions on the recommended components of programs to support brand and customer plans, on the most effective and efficient means of executing
Identify and manage the correct external partners (agencies, technology companies, suppliers of products/experiences etc.) to bring about flawless execution and negotiate contracts and deals where appropriate
Make ‘in flight’ decisions to optimize, course correct, amplify or cut programs based on engagement and data derived.
Innovation: Find innovative ways of leveraging existing digital capabilities to create genuinely differentiated programs that inspire customers and consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company. And where existing capabilities fall short, create new ways to drive our agenda and roadmap for “marketing in a digital world”
- Actively manage the convergence of physical and digital behaviors (phygital) as they relate to our consumers, customers and constituents to advance more integrated and holistic connections plans
Project Management: Manage the execution and delivery of multiple connections programs to hit targets, optimize efficiencies and remains on budget;
Manage agencies, suppliers and contractors employed in the delivery of programs
Inform vested parties on progress and make ‘course correction’ decisions
Core Competencies: must have strong foundations in all things digital, an innovative planning mindset, inventive creator of ideas, natural problem solver, great communicator, great collaborator, balance long-term planning and short-term program deivery, analytical bent, inspires and influences peers, colleagues, customers and other parties.
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
Minimum Required: 5 or more years of experience in Marketing Activation, Digital Marketing, Promotions, and/or Connections Planning
Preferred Level: Experience working within large, highly-matrixed organizations; vendor and budget management
Education:Bachelors Degree or University (Required)
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.