Graduate Bridge Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Herndon, VirginiaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Graduate Bridge Transportation Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
Drafting and design of transportation bridge projects
Proficient CADD experience with Microstation, Inroads, AutoCAD, and/or Civil 3D
- Preparation of Bridge Inspection Reports for multiple clients utilizing technical writing skills and client specific programs
Field work for bridge inspections
- Ability to travel when necessary
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0 to 4 years related experience
- Proficiency in Microstation, AutoCAD, and/or Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Products
- Licenses required: EIT, NBIS Bridge inspection Certification both a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to improve work products
- Efficient use of engineering software
- Has a sense of pride and ownership in work product
- Beginning to join professional organizations and establishing relations