Administrative Assistant at Pennoni
Posted in Customer Service 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Tallahassee, FloridaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to department technical staff as defined by the supervisor: special projects as needed
- Manage calendars, file, assemble and work with confidential information
- Answer routine correspondence and calls from clients, serve as a liaison for both headquarters and employees
- Facilitate luncheons, meetings, order catering as needed, set up/clean-up conference rooms before/after meetings
- Knowledge of BST, CRM and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload
- QA/QC on outgoing correspondence in accordance with PAI standard
- Distribution of incoming mail and preparation out outgoing mail; prepare UPS labels and packaging for end of day pick up
- Accounts Receivable collections calls. Contact all clients for Tallahassee office who has AR greater than 90 days
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.The qualified candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Years of experience: 4-7
- A High School Diploma is required.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works well independently and with others, task oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivated, takes ownership of work, willing to learn and go above and beyond.